- 15% restocking fee if the order is canceled by the buyer.
Step Revolution LLC reserves the right to cancel or refuse sales. In such cases, payment will be refunded to the buyer. Actual shipping estimations are only estimations and may change due to unforeseen delays or logistics circumstances.
An industrial step based controller designed for use in a variety of environments and software configurations. Please be aware that StepManiaX Stages do not include the StepManiaX Software that is provided with All-In-One or Dedicated Cabinets.
NOTE: Stages are 1 Player and can be linked to become 2 player
35" x 47" x 7"
889mm x 1194mm x 178mm
(1) wooden crate "Stage" - 255lbs 49" x 40" x 12"
- NEW! Plug N' Play USB C Interface / External 12VDC Connection.
- NEW! Force Sensing Resistor "FSR" sensors (4 per panel) with improved automatic calibration for always "perfect" sensitivity and minimal hardware maintenance
Sensitivity customization via software. (20 FSR Sensors included)
- NEW! Adjustable Panel sizes: Support for square or rectangular panels. (rectangular panel kits sold separately)
- NEW! Intelligent LED Matrix lighting per panel
Automatic lighting with "step on" support and assignable colors
- NEW! RGB LED motion decal customization via software
- NEW! RGB LED floor lighting with color customization via software
- NEW! (5) 12mm scratch resistant Super Acrylic Universal Directional Panels
- NEW! (4) 16mm scratch resistant Super Acrylic Corner Pass-Through Panels.
- 5 panel input (Left, Up, Center, Down, Right):
Interchangeable panel positions for X or + Configurations
(upgradable to 9 panel input via kit sold separately)
- (1) Stainless Steel panel included for use with center position for authentic 4 panel "feel"
- Removable Stainless Steel support bar (fixed height) with improved width/length/thickness.
- (1) V bracket included for use with linking multiple stages.
- Vibration resistant / shock absorbing panels.
- Built in leveler/locking antivibration support wheels with improved additional locking wing screw.
Can be used on Carpet/Hardwood/Concrete/Linoleum and a wide variety of flooring.
- User serviceable
- Modular design allows for compact storage, transporting and easy replacement.
- Software configuration tool for diagnostics, adjustable sensitivity and customized lighting control.
- Built in auto switching 8.5A 100V~240V AC, 50Hz - 60Hz power supply.
One year technical support and warranty on parts: Does not cover scratches, blemishes, damages caused by inconsiderate use or improper maintenance.
(additional shipping costs excluded)